Thursday, July 19, 2012

Figure Drawing Practice

I have a sad story to tell.  Once upon a time, Natasha discovered how to crudely animate a two-frame .gif in photoshop.  She was so excited to try out animating various drawings!  Unfortunately, the pen for her tablet had stopped working.  She realized that she probably needed to buy new pen nibs since the current one is pretty old and worn down, but she didn't have a chance to go anywhere to buy them.  So she didn't get to do any new photoshop art for over a week even though she really wanted to.  She was sad. The End.

So... until I can get to an electronics store I am stuck doing *gasp* traditional media.  Which is actually going to be really good for me.  As much as I love digital art (and having done almost nothing but digital art for the last several months) I definitely need to keep up my hand-drawing skills.  That being said, I did some figure drawing! Yippee! I felt very out-of-practice, but overall I was pleased with the couple of drawings I did.







Also, have a bald lady!





No comments:

Post a Comment