Monday, April 20, 2015

Head Painting: Final Out-of-class Paintings

We had to do a couple paintings out of class for our final.  One of them had to be a self-portrait, but the other could be whatever we chose.  I think they both turned out pretty well (especially since I struggle with warm lighting some times), but I'm particularly proud of the self-portrait.  Painting/drawing yourself can be really hard!  Somehow it all came together though, and I am very happy with it! :)

This has been such a great class.  I've learned so much and feel a lot better about my abilities as an artist.  I hope I can continue to develop these skills and get better and better forever!  I LOVE ART!!!









PS: Since I won't have any more art classes... ever... (aahh!) I'm going to make sure I am diligent about doing art on my own for fun and posting it to this blog.  So keep checking back! And thanks for your support!




No comments:

Post a Comment