Monday, February 13, 2012

Figure Drawing: Week Five

Hello friends! This is the weekly figure drawing update! There are fewer images this time for a couple reasons. 1. I didn't like as many of my drawings this week(and as the author of this blog I only have to show you ones I like haha) 2. We had a couple REALLY long poses-- like 1 1/2 hours for one pose (which is crazy-long in my opinion) 3. One of my pieces (and probably my favorite from this past week) is currently being reviewed by the Illustration department for the annual Student Life Drawing Show! I don't know exactly when I will find out if my drawings were chosen (the open house is on Thursday so I will know by then at the latest) but if they are I will definitely let you know. :D

Also, we were focusing on the anatomy of the back so that's why there are several studies of the models from the back.








I actually thought there was more time left on this pose than there was so this isn't quite finished. So you get a sort of "in process" picture I guess!




(sorry for the blurriness of this one-- I didn't feel like going back and taking another picture of it haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment