Thursday, February 23, 2012

Self-Portrait (and other figure drawing)

The midterm assignment for my figure drawing class is a self-portrait done in nupastel or graphite and we are supposed to be making a distinct expression in it. This is my "Really? You just said that?" face. I don't really know how else to describe it. Haha I chose graphite which was nice using but it isn't really photogenic so sorry about the poor quality picture.

The other drawing is that one figure drawing I did a couple weeks ago that I couldn't upload because I had turned it in to the Student Life Drawing Show. Well I got it back today so I thought I would put it on here! :) Enjoy!








Okay it is very unusual for me to like how the feet turned out in a drawing of mine. So since this was one of those rare occasions I thought I would do a close up of the feet/lower legs.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love these! Especially the self portrait! There is so much energy and attitude captured. Love love love

    ReplyDelete