Thursday, December 28, 2017

Stranger Things Fan Art: Hopper and Eleven Dancing

Hello! I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season. This break meant that I finally had some time to finish this drawing of Hopper and Eleven from the second season of Stranger Things! My husband and I really like this show, and I thought this scene was so cute and sweet. :)  This drawing gave me good practice getting back into doing fulling finished drawings (with textures, lighting, etc.).  I'm very happy with how it turned out! :)




I had the idea of turning this drawing into an little two-frame animation from the very beginning. I had dabbled with animating on my old Photoshop Elements 7 quite a few years ago, and I was excited to try it again!  The hardest part was figuring out how to save it to the right file type to get it to actually be animated online. haha  This was such a fun personal project for me! :)



I will do another post in a little while with my process-- I actually took screenshots throughout making this piece that show all the different steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment