Thursday, March 8, 2012

Figure Drawing: Week Nine

This week we focused on LEGS! I always thought I hated legs. But one awesome anatomy lesson and demo by my awesome teacher later... I have discovered that legs are super cool! And I like drawing them quite a bit. Although, maybe I was just getting it easy since our model was a guy with very lean, easy-to-see muscles. I'll tell you if I still like drawing legs as much once we have a female model. :)

Also, I was having a pretty good gesture day so I am actually putting quite a few gestures up here this time!








(It's a good thing we were focusing on and drawing nothing but legs for most of the class period because I realized that I was giving pretty much no thought to the legs in my gestures haha)









Disembodied legs are weird looking, but this pose I think looks the funniest with just the legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment