Thursday, March 15, 2012

Figure Drawing: Week Ten

This week we worked on legs a bit more and then moved onto... FEET. Faces are hard and hands are quite hard-- but feet have always been my nemesis. Thank goodness my teacher is so awesome at explaining anatomy and such! There were a couple feet drawings that I thought turned out decently (much to my surprise) so it wasn't completely aggravating! :D






As I predicted, female legs were much harder to draw.





I feel like one of my most successful feet I drew was the one I did for this pose where we were just drawing legs. We hadn't even talked about feet at this point! C'est la vie!







(I got tired of gestures so I drew just legs for two poses-- male legs are just so much easier so it made me feel better about myself haha)





And... here we go.









What a difficult perspective this was! Feet just don't look like feet when you are looking at them straight-on in this position.



(Sorry this picture didn't turn out very well-- graphite on newsprint doesn't like being photographed)

No comments:

Post a Comment