Friday, June 29, 2012

Official!!!

Everyone I have an exciting announcement:

I HAVE A WEBSITE!

An actual website! For the final part of my Digital Illustration class we talked about the importance of having websites where potential employers can see our work.  We discussed what makes a website good and easy to navigate (hopefully mine fits these descriptors) and then we created our own!  Don't worry, I am still going to update this blog just as often as ever.  The website will be added to and changed only when I create a piece that I feel is worthy of the position-- this blog will still be the site of the bulk of my work.  And now I present to you:


Go take a look around! Although, those few of you who look at this blog regularly will most likely recognize the majority of the images already.  But that's okay!  Enjoy!  :)  (guys I feel super legit as an artist now-- I'M SO EXCITED!)

No comments:

Post a Comment