Thursday, September 13, 2012

Advanced Figure Drawing: Week Three

This week was pretty good.  I didn't feel as great about my drawings as I did last week but hey, c'est la vie, right?  I did get some pretty good feedback and advice from my professor though!  Here are a few gestures and some pretty long sustained poses.  Enjoy!



This pose is so difficult.
Especially the face at this angle.


I started feeling angsty about my nupastel not cooperating so I switched back to good ol' conte for a bit.



After about two hours of this pose I decided I couldn't look at my drawing anymore, so I started over with a new drawing for the last 15-20 minutes.  Naturally this is the one I felt better about.  Rats.

...and this is a boy in my class.  I think I may have a problem staying focused...

No comments:

Post a Comment