Sunday, March 16, 2014

Annual Student Figure Drawing Show

Hello everyone!  I promise that I'm still doing art, I just haven't gotten my class projects back yet.  But when I do get them back they will definitely be posted on here!

In the meantime, I wanted to do a quick post about the Annual Student Figure Drawing Show.  I had two pieces selected to be in the show!  I was very honored-- especially since my work was up next to such wonderful art done by my peers.  One of my pieces (the ballerina girl) won third place in the show as well!  I thought I would post them here for those of you who would like to see them.  (If you have been following my blog for a while you may recognize them as I have posted them before)

And thank you to everyone who came by the show to see my art-- I really appreciate it! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment