Monday, April 2, 2012

Figure Drawing: Week Eleven

This week we worked on drapery. Drapery is quite fun and pretty difficult. SO MANY FOLDS!!! We did a couple drawings where we drew the model in the pose without drapery and then in the same pose with it. Those were pretty cool since we were able to see exactly how the form underneath affects the cloth. Anyway, here they are! :)







(perhaps you could tell that I was having a really weirdly bad day with heads/faces... haha)








In the last 2 minutes of class I whipped up this quick pencil gesture because I had spent the whole class period being really precise and tight with all the folds and I wanted to do something loose. And as usual, I liked it just about as much as the one I spent forever on. Haha





And... this is a boy in my class. I just love caricaturing my classmates! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment