Thursday, October 4, 2012

Advanced Figure Drawing: Week Six

So in case you are super observant and were wondering-- there wasn't a "Week Five" post.  I missed class on Tuesday (go to class kids-- don't be like me) and on Thursday we went to a lecture by illustrator Nathan Fowkes (who is awesome) instead of drawing.  So... it's on to week six!

It was a pretty good week for drawing.  That "break-through" I mentioned a little while ago seems to have stuck!  I don't know if it shows but I can feel it. :)  Lots of sustained poses this time around! Enjoy!


I used a reverse technique for this where I covered the canvas first and then focused on erasing rather than shading.






This was a 2 1/2 hour pose. I normally struggle with these, but I actually made it all the way to the end this time without giving up and moving on to something else!




No comments:

Post a Comment