Sunday, November 5, 2017

Inktober 2017: Drawings From Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (part 1)

I feel like I improved a lot and really started to figure out my style while doing the drawings for book four: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!  Since there are more drawings from these later books, I will be separating them into two posts per book from now on. Here is the first half of book four's drawings:


Yay! I finally got a chance to draw Ron Weasley! :) This was a hilarious moment from the Quidditch World Cup to get to draw. Hermione is not impressed with how ridiculous the Veela make the boys get. Don't jump over the edge, Harry-- I promise it won't really impress them! ;)
Day 9: "They Brought Veela!"

I wasn't sure how I was going to draw this page at first, since half of it was just what was written on the Triwizard Tournament arrival sign, but I think this turned out pretty well.  I also got to look up and use the official crests for both Durmstrang School and Beauxbatons Academy (who knew those existed?).
Day 10: "The Arrival Notice"

Good ol' Fred and George Weasley! Turns out that drawing identical twins is hard because... they have to look identical. haha I think I managed to do alright with that, though.  Poor Neville Longbottom-- at least it was only Canary Creams this time! It was tricky trying to figure out how to make Neville look like a molting bird, but this worked okay.
Day 11: "Canary Creams- Only Seven Sickles!"


No comments:

Post a Comment